Turmeric Latte mix – The Golden Milk!
As kids, we grew up drinking turmeric milk not really understanding why, but mum always knows best! Now our new Turmeric Latte Mix at Nature’s Harvest, is even more delicious with a unique blend of seven spices. Even our mums agree it tastes great, served hot or iced.
Turmeric, also known as the golden spice, has been used in Ayurveda, the Indian system of holistic health, for nearly 4000 years. In Sanskrit, Turmeric has at least 53 different names including ‘Jayanti’, meaning one that overcomes.
A DELICIOUS BLEND OF 7 SPICES
TURMERIC CINNAMON GINGER CARDAMOM
CHILLI VANILLA BLACK PEPPER
The delicious and healthy ingredients that make up our fine product:
- Turmeric: A high anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, and traditionally has been known to lower risk of heart disease, prevent cancer, support healthy brain function, and treat arthritic conditions.
- Cinnamon: Another high antioxidant and anti-inflammatory, may improve some key risk factors for heart disease, including cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure, as well as help balance blood sugar levels.
- Ginger: Traditionally used to treat nausea and morning sickness, it’s antiinflammatory properties may also help relieve muscle pain while it’s gingerol can help lower your risk of infections.
- Cardamom: Similar to ginger in its use for digestive concerns, it is also a detoxifier, mild diuretic, antioxidant, and anti-inflammatory.
- Chilli: Used to decrease pain and inflammation, help control weight by stimulating metabolism and prevent disease with its antioxidant content.
- Vanilla: Vanilla is a true medicinal food that has been used for centuries, and an everyday ‘superfood’. It’s especially powerful at enhancing brain and mood health.
- Black Pepper: Enhances nutrient absorption and bioavailability of Turmeric and improves digestion.
So easy to prepare!
Hot Turmeric Latte: Add ½ teaspoon of Turmeric Latte Mix to 180 ml cold milk and stir and steam this together.
Iced Turmeric Latte: Add ½ teaspoon of Turmeric Latte Mix to a little bit of hot water and mix this well. Then add 350 ml of a milk of your choice. Add some ice to make it even more cold and refreshing!
Health benefits of Turmeric:
Turmeric is a high anti-inflammatory and antioxidant, and traditionally has been known to lower risk of heart disease, prevent cancer, support healthy brain function, and treat arthritic conditions. More reading about Turmeric health benefits click here.
This Turmeric Latte Mix is:
– Preservative free
– Caffeine free
– Sugar free
– Nut free
– Gluten free
Read what our customers say about our Turmeric Latte Mix!
Such a fabulous invention! I have given up coffee and replaced it with Turmeric Latte. Feel so much better for it and love it! It sould be sold everywhere!
A taste sensation that is good for you. By lunch time it is too late for coffee, so a turmeric latte is a good alternative.
Loving the Tumeric Lattes – now making them at home! Such a warming and soothing drink that will be especially good in the winter months. The combination of pepper, chili and other spices makes an interesting blend, that is not only beneficial for us, however also most enjoyable! Love it!
I love the musky flavours with a bit of added sweetness. Love the health benefits.
Do you want to add Turmeric Latte to the menu of your hospitality business? Take a look in our shop! Do you want to try it yourself first? Request a free trial package by contacting us at email@example.com. This offer is exclusively for hospitality business.